- Date: Friday 10th February (10.30am to 2.30pm) at The Assembly Rooms in Bailgate, LN1 3AR
- Dedicated website: www.lincolnjobsfair.com
- Dedicated and free bus service across the City is being provided by Stagecoach to enable jobseekers to attend
- Full and part time local jobs as well as training courses on offer from companies and organisations from a range of organisations representing many sectors
- Jobcentre Plus in Lincoln is also supporting the event with 2,000+ job opportunities available across the region
- 'Futures' are providing two different free seminars for jobseekers to develop their skills and knowledge
- All jobseekers from Lincoln, and beyond, welcome to attend
Following the success of recent job fairs, Lincoln’s Member of Parliament, Karl McCartney JP MP, is hosting the 2017 Lincoln Jobs Fair at The Assembly Rooms on Bailgate. The event will be held on Friday 10th February from 10.30am till 2.30pm and admission is free to all jobseekers, including those looking to retrain.
Free courtesy buses will be provided by Stagecoach to enable people to attend, and return home, on the day, the times and pick up/drop off points of the buses will be posted on the event website at: www.lincolnjobsfair.com.
A range of local employers have already committed to being at the Job Fair and any organisations wishing to participate can sign-up online at: www.lincolnjobsfair.com/sponsors-exhibitors/.
Karl McCartney JP MP, Member of Parliament for the City of Lincoln, said: "Once again a full range of full and part-time jobs with local and national companies and organisations are on offer at the Lincoln Jobs Fair. There are more than 2,000 full and part-time vacancies available across the region at the Job Fair, and the Fair will also feature free seminars on how to find new jobs and prepare for interviews.
“A range of Lincoln’s employers, large and small, will be attending alongside local and national organisations with training programmes and apprenticeship schemes looking to find local talent to fill the jobs they have available. Look out for more details and plan your visit on the day by using the website at www.lincolnjobsfair.com”.
Jobseekers are advised to prepare a 'one minute advert' about themselves to promote their chances of gaining an interview from the companies who are showcasing at the event - and to bring along plenty of copies of their CV.